Tea Flight Event @ the eteaket Tea Store
Want to be whisked round the world but too busy getting ready for Christmas? Is the drudgery of work, shop, sleep, repeat getting you down. Do you need a break from Christmas shopping and want the chance to experience something different?
Then strap yourself in and join the eteaket leaf tea experts on their first Tea Flight where you get the chance to explore the wonderful world of tea through a journey of 5 different teas paired with eteaket’s own tea infused chocolate.
- Sri-Lanka: Our first touch-down is in the beautiful island of Sri Lanka with our Royal Earl Grey brewed on our Tea Dripper. Enjoy our matching tea infused chocolate as you close your eyes and dream of sandy beaches.
- China: Then we move to a Chinese green tea expertly blended with rose flowers and raspberry pieces. Our Blooming Marvellous tea will be brewed for you in a special gaiwain and paired with matching chocolate. You don’t even have to climb any great walls to taste it.
- South Africa: Next we travel to the Cedarberg region of South Africa to try our Chilli Rooibos specially brewed in our glowing syphon and paired with our matching chocolate. Safer than going on an actual safari and negligible risk of being devoured by lions.
- India: Our penultimate stop on our whistle-stop tour is our Bollywood Dreams Chai Tea Latte (which we’ll show you how to recreate at home). Of course it’s rounded off with the chocolate to match. You can almost hear the chaiwallahs shouting without having to suffer the old Delhi belly.
- Scotland: Then we’re back to Scotland with a Cold Brew version of our new Isle of Harris Gin Tea blend (non-alcoholic and caffeine free). It’s even got hand-picked sugar sea kelp from the Isle of Harris in it. What’s not to like?
To keep you going after your fabulous flight round the world of tea you can choose a complimentary 100g caddy of any of the teas we’ve tasted and we’ll even give you 15% off purchases in-store on the day.
The inaugural Tea Flight will take place at the new eteaket Tea Store, 111 Rose Street, Edinburgh EH2 3DT on Saturday 21st January, 2pm-2.45pm.
Limited availability so grab your tickets while you can via Eventbrite here.