A cuppa fit for royal-tea
In honour of The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee which commemorates 70 years of service we’ve crafted a bespoke tea menu! It’s been reported her Majesty’s Favourite tea is Earl Grey which she apparently enjoys with a splash of milk. Celebrate in the most royal of fashion with our Royal Earl Grey infused menu!
What Royal Celebration would be complete without a slice of strawberry sponge and a cup of tea…Tea & Cake Cappuccino
– Monin Strawberry Syrup
– Freeze Dried Strawberry Powder
– Brew 1 tsp. of Breakfast Blend in 150ml of boiling
water for 3 minutes, add in 10ml of strawberry syrup
and fill your serving cup half way.
– Steam cappuccino milk to a thick froth and top
up the cup.
– Sprinkle on freeze dried Strawberry powder to serve.
To evoke a good old garden party… an Earl G&T!
– 150ml Earl Grey Cold Brew
– 100ml Tonic Water
– lemon & rosemary sprig to garnish
– 10ml of Simple Syrup
– In a serving glass over ice add 150ml of Cold Brew Earl Grey
– Top with tonic water and splash of simple syrup.
– Garnish with fresh lemon and a sprig of rosemary to serve.
Following the nationwide competition to find the ‘Platinum Pudding’ to serve at the big Jubilee Lunch you can forgo the baking with eteaket’s chilled ice latte entry…
Royal Platinum Pudding Iced Latte
– 175ml Cold Brew Royal Earl Grey
– 15ml Double Cream
– 20ml Caramel Syrup
– 125ml Milk (to make vegan omit cream and use plant based milk)
Combine the milk, cream and syrup.
– Top glass with ice and pour over milk mixture.
– Gently pour over 175ml of cold brew Royal Earl Grey.
– Garnish with cornflowers from the blend & serve right away.