Café Assistant wanted for Tea Room (Edinburgh, competitive wage depending on experience)
Send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Start date asap
eteaket is an independent speciality tea business spreading the joy of whole leaf tea so we can encourage each other to live life on purpose. An opportunity has opened up in our Tea Room for a Full Time Cafe Assistant and we’re looking for someone rather special to fill it.
- Do you love the sound of working with loose leaf tea, spreading joy through afternoon tea and delighting customers with quality food?
- Are you looking for a change and do you like working as part of a team?
Then get in touch and let us know why you’d be the perfect applicant for our Cafe Assistant position. We are open 7 days a week from 9am – 6pm each day (so no night shifts! Yippee).
You would be responsible for the following:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Making great tea, coffee and other beverages and serving
- Making and serving our breakfasts, lunches and Afternoon Teas
- Maintaining premises and ensuring high standard of cleanliness
- Cashing up, opening and closing duties and restocking retail shelves.
We’re looking for someone:
- With passion, enthusiasm & experience who works well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- You would be working alongside a friendly, energetic team to provide excellent service to all of our customers.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in all aspects of hospitality is a must from front of house, barista, kitchen and cashing up duties.
- The successful candidate will have a high level of English, being a genuine tea fan is a bonus (but we can convert you!)
IN RETURN for all this you’ll get
- The opportunity to work with our fabulous team who deliver each and every day
- Internal training and induction
- A range of team benefits, including free food, tea and coffee!
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
If you would like to be a part of the eteaket team, please email your CV and a short cover note to [email protected] Please put Cafe Assistant Role in the subject. Thanks.