BIG RED LATTE
Here at eteaket this month we’ve had our thinking caps on and with the Summer officially gone we’ve had no choice but to don our winter woolies, wrap up and pop the kettle back on! We love experimenting with our Tea Lattes, and if you’ve been lucky enough to pop into our Frederick Street Tea Room to try one, you’ll know that it’s the perfect hug in a mug when it’s dricht outside! Our latest Tea Latte recipe is made using our Award winning Big Red Rooibos tea. Rooiboos teas are caffeine free and high in anti-oxidants meaning its a great combination of health and flavour. Top notes of oranges and a sweet nutty flavour combined with a hint of dried hay it compliments our sweetened milk perfectly, producing a Tea Latte that’s just perfect for warming up this Autumn. You can even make it at home!
For one mug of our Big Red Latte:
- Brew 1 heaped teaspoon or teabag of our Big Red Rooibos with boiling water for 3 minutes, remove the leaves.
- Heat up some milk (froth slightly if you can)
- Sweeten it up to your taste a generous squeeze of honey works a treat
- Pour the heated milk into the mug of brewed Big Red Rooibos
- Sprinkle some ground cinnamon on top
- Sit back and enjoy!