Iced Tea Ideas
We thought we’d share a few of our fabulous iced tea recipes with you as summer is finally here.
Classic Icy Royal Earl Grey
1. Brew a pot of Royal Earl Grey and leave to cool.
2. Add a squeeze of lemon juice and 2 teaspoons of sugar syrup (to make a sugar syrup, 50g of sugar dissolved in 100ml of water.)
3. Pour over ice and garnish with a slice of lemon.
Zesty Zen Zephyr
1. Brew a pot of extra strength Zen Zephyr (leave to brew for 12 minutes) with two teaspoons of honey in. Leave to cool.
2. Pour over ice and garnish with a slice of orange. To add a bit of a sparkle add a dash of real lemonade.
Chocolate Abyss Float
1. Brew a pot of double strength Chocolate Abyss, to brew double strength use 2 teaspoons of tea. Leave to cool.
2. Pour over ice and add a scope of real vanilla ice cream. To make it truly decadent use dark chocolate ice cream instead of vanilla.
All served best with sunglasses on and a long afternoon in the garden with your favourite magazine!