X
..

Introducing Nettle & Petal

Our latest Limited Edition blend will send you straight to dream land.

 

 

Introducing Nettle & Petal! Our brand new Limited Edition tea made specifically with you in mind!  We take on board all of the feedback which you give us and turn this into special teas we know you will love.  Intrinsically connected with our focus towards health and well-being, Nettle & Petal is a calming caffeine-free tea perfect for that zen feeling!

Our new blend is packed with potential health benefits and we want to tell you all about them!  We have created this blend with 40% Nettle Leaves and 60% Chillaxin’ Chamomile.  As a result, it creates the perfect balance on the pallet.  Not only is it refreshing and calming, but also deliciously delicate!

 

What are the benefits of drinking Nettle tea?  Let us tell you…

  • Nettle tea is though to help with arthritis and pain!  The Arthritis Foundation suggests it could help reduce inflammation and pain associated with osteoarthritis.
  • Since Nettle Tea can help flush harmful bacteria from the urinary tract, it can reportedly help to prevent urinary tract infections.  Some health care professionals also believe that nettle can help improve the results that medication may have.
  • Nettle is rich in polyphenols which is a plant chemical.  Scientists believe that polyphenols are useful in the prevention and management of chronic diseases.
  • It is said to be high in antioxidants which is always good!

And the benefits of drinking Chamomile…

  • Chamomile may help improve sleep as detailed in a wide range of studies.  This is because the antioxidants found in Chamomile are thought to promote sleep.  (Therefore it may be the perfect cuppa before you drift off to the land of Zzz).
  • Do you want to improve your digestive health?  Chamomile may help!  Much like peppermint, chamomile apparently has the ability to sooth your tummy!  All you have to do is drink some and judge for yourself.
  • Moreover, it is a great source of flavone antioxidants.  What are those, you may ask?  They are antioxidants which may play a role in improving your heart health.

 

You can’t go wrong with a relaxing caffeine-free tea in the evening.  Okay, maybe we are biased, but as seasoned tea drinkers take our word for it.  Nettle & Petal is our go to this season!  We let you in on some wonderful potential health benefits of drinking the tea.  Now, let’s discuss what else you can make with it – mocktail or cocktail?  The possibilities are endless.  But since we cannot help ourselves, here are a couple delicious recipes to get you started.  Watch out though!  They are so delicious you will be wanting more…

Click here for how to make Iced Nettle & Petal>>Iced-Nettle-Petal<< and here for the recipe for our Nettle & Petal Vodka Collins >>Nettle-Petal-Vodka-Collins<<

 

Iced Nettle & Petal

 

We hope you enjoy it because we certainly are… let us know how your drinks come out and tag us on instagram @eteaket as we would love to see!  Enjoy!

 

 
 
Facebook Twitter YouTube LinkedIn Instagram
Tea Room & Head Office - Eteaket, 41 Frederick St, Edinburgh EH2 1EP
© Copyright eteaket 2008 - 2019