Learn how to make matcha tea and a matcha tea latte in this short video.
Follow these 5 easy steps to brew wonderful matcha Japanese green tea:
1. Add between 1/2-1 tsp matcha powder to a bowl;
2. Add a few ml of cold water & mix with the matcha to form a paste;
3. Add about 60ml of just below boiling water (80°C ideally);
4. Mix in a W shape using a bamboo whisk (a milk frother or fork works too); and
5. Whisk until you have a lovely froth with bubbles.
Enjoy and feel magic!
Then try a matcha latte with these 2 easy to follow steps:
1. Make a strong matcha as before & fill 1/3 of a cup;
2. Add a little honey & top with steamed milk of your choice.
<<click here>> for more info on our Mighty Matcha tea.
And for Matcha accessories <<click here>>
If you found this useful please sign up to our newsletter here for monthly tips, recipes and offers and follow us on social media @eteaket.