St. Patrick’s Day 2019 : Celtic Kombu Matcha Smoothie
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! St. Patrick`s Day is a celebration of the Roman Catholic feast day of the patron Saint of Ireland, St. Patrick who died on March 17, 461AD. It has evolved into a celebration of Ireland and it’s people. And it is undeniable, Ireland is a country with a rich and colorful history. Subconsciously, I can never look at green and not think of Ireland! Thankfully at eteaket, we not only have a wonderful range of Green Teas but also plentiful ideas on how to enjoy them! We have recently launched our innovative and pioneering new tea, Celtic Kombu Matcha and it is a special one indeed. This fantastic Matcha was created in collaboration with Mara Seaweed, so what better time than now to produce a St. Patrick’s Day 2019 green recipe!?
Read more about our Celtic Kombu Matcha here.
Our St. Patrick’s Day 2019 Celtic Kombu Matcha Smoothie Recipe:
- Just 1 teaspoon of Celtic Kombu Matcha
- 1 Ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 ripe kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder, plus extra for sprinkling
- Honey to taste (optional)
- 300ml Oat Milk (or whatever you like to drink)
- And finally, Ice cubes
The Method to our madness:
- Pop all the ingredients in a blender and blitz up.
- Pour into 2 glasses.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Pop in a paper straw and enjoy the luck of the Irish!
How did it go? You must let us see your wonderful St. Patrick’s Day 2019 Celtic Kombu Matcha Smoothie’s!! Tag us in your amazing pictures on instagram @eteaket !
Celtic Kombu Matcha
You can buy this online, in our Concept Store and in our Tea Room.
Happy St.Patrick`s Day Tea Lovers!