Make You Own Strawberries & Cream Milk
As the days warm up we find ourselves wanting something a little cooler. Indulge without the guilt and enjoy a tea milkshake if you will! Here’s our recipe for a delicious Strawberries & Cream Milk.
- 2 tsps of Strawberries and Cream fruit infusion
- 300ml Oat milk or your choice of milk
- 300ml fresh cold water
- Ice cubes
- Fresh Strawberries (optional)
- Cold brew Strawberries and Cream overnight using 2 tsps of the infusion to 300 mls of water.
- Leave to brew for 3-8 hours.
- Strain out leaves.
- Mix the cold brew tea with milk.
- Add fresh strawberries if desired and mix in a mixer.
- Add ice cubes if needed
Garnish with some fresh mint and a slice of strawberry and enjoy. Please send us photos of your results and let us know how you get on @eteaket. xx