Summer Small Batch Tea Mocktail Recipes
Embrace the scintillating charm of summer with a divine twist on classic refreshments – introducing our delightful summer tea mocktails! We’ve created an enchanting medley of flavours, where tea mingles harmoniously with fresh fruits and quenching juices. Whether you’re lounging in the garden or hosting a snazzy soirée, these non-alcoholic concoctions promise to tantalise your taste buds and keep you cool all season long….
Papaya Paradise No-Jito
- Papaya Paradise
- 1/2 Fresh Papaya
- Brown sugar
- Lime cut into wedges
- 10-12 mint leaves
- Soda water
- Brew 2 tsp. of Papaya Paradise in 350ml of boiling water for 3 minutes, remove the leaves add in 1-2 tsp of brown sugar depending on taste and set aside to cool.
- In your serving glasses muddle the chopped papaya, mint, and lime wedges to gently crush and release their flavours and juice.
- Top with crushed ice and churn to mix the ingredients.
- Top 2/3rd with the now cool tea.
- Finish with a splash of soda water & garnish with mint spring, gently slap on your palm to release the oils into the air.
Titan Tonka Strawberry Cooler
- Titan Tonka Greek Mountain Infusion Tea
- 100ml Cloudy apple juice
- 4 – 6 fresh strawberries (plus 2 to garnish -optional)
- Brew 2 tsp. of Titan Tonka in 400ml of boiling water for 10 minutes for a strong infusion.
- In the bottom of the serving glass muddle your strawberries until they go slightly jammy you can add a splash of tea in at this point to help mix them.
- Fill your glasses with ice and then 50ml in each glass of cloudy apple juice.
- Top with the now cool tea, you should get a slight sunrise affect garnish with a strawberry and enjoy!
- Lychee & Dragonfruit Refresher
- Agave nectar
- 1 lime
- Egg white (aquafaba for vegan)
- Cocktail shaker
- Brew 1 tsp. of Lychee & Dragonfruit in 200ml of boiling water for 7 minutes, strain & allow to cool. You can also make a larger batch cold brewed in the fridge overnight.
- Add the juice of 1/2 lime, 10ml of agave, 200ml of cool tea and 1/2 an egg white to the shaker.
- Dry shake for 10 seconds to create a luscious froth.
- Add ice and vigorously shake for 10-15 seconds.
- Double strain into coupe or martini glass.
- Garnish with dragon fruit wheel.