Tea Mocktail ideas for Dry January!
Are you taking part in Dry January? Or perhaps you just prefer a Mocktail. Let us inspire you with some of our Tea Mocktail Recipes that we enjoy all year round.
Virgin Strawberry Pimms
Why save this classic cocktail for Wimbledon? Enjoy it whenever you like with this tea-rific recipe.
- Brew 3tsp of Strawberries & Cream infusion in 1 liter of boiling water for at least 6 minutes.
- Add a generous squeeze of honey and remove the infusion.
- Allow to cool and once at room temperature pop in the fridge to chill.
- In a glass, add ice and the cold infusion.
- Garnish with a handful of fresh mint leaves and add a splash of lemonade, slices of lemon, lime, strawberries and cucumber.
- 3tsp of Strawberries and Cream fruit tea
- 1 generous squeeze of honey
- 1 liter of boiling water
- Mint leaves
- Fresh Lemon, Lime, Strawberries and Cucumber
Watermelon Burst Mojito
A refreshing classic that is easy to enjoy as a mocktail even in the depths of winter.
- Make your tea reduction by brewing 1 tsp Watermelon Burst infusion in just over 50ml of boiling water, dissolve some sugar and remove infusion pieces after around 5 minutes.
- Put 50ml of tea reduction into a shaker, add ice, the juice of 1/2 lime and finger full of bruised mint leaves.
- Shake well and pour the entirety into a mojito glass. Pour over the ginger beer and stir.
- Top with soda water and garnish with a sprig of mint and a watermelon slice.
- 1 tsp Watermelon Burst Infusion
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tsp of granulated sugar
- Small handful mint leaves, plus extra sprig to serve.
- 60ml ginger beer
- soda water to taste
- Slice of watermelon to serve (optional)
Mulled Wine Spritz
Use the last of our Christmas Tea Lets Mull it over in a delicious yummy cocktail.
- Brew 2tsp of Lets Mull it Over in hot water.
- Leave to cool.
- Gently muddle mint and orange in a tall glass with the tea.
- Add a dash of ice and top with soda.
Perfect Peppermint Mojito
Because one is never enough.
- Fill half of the glass with ice
- Squeeze the lime juice in a bowl and combine with half a teaspoon of sugar.
- Add mint and mix with a muddler.
- Add the mix to the glass.
- Pour in some cold brewed Perfect Peppermint.
- Add a dash of sparkling water.
- Garnish with more mint and a slice of lime.
If you create some of these mocktails at home, let us know! We would love to see them. If you would like some more tea recipe inspiration email [email protected] and we can send you some!