Group Coaching Workshop: Making the leap with Laura Ogilvie-Jones
We’re excited to be giving you the chance to take part in an online group coaching workshop with Laura Ogilvie-Jones, getting you clear on where you are & where you want to be so you can make the leap you desire.
- Thursday 4 June 5-6pm
- Online: we’ll email you a zoom link after purchase
- Tickets £10 via Eventbrite (includes £1 donation to mental health charity Health In Mind
Make the leap
- You’ll be able to get a 360 overview of your life as it is now: using a wheel of life you’ll be able to spot imbalances and areas to focus on.
- You’ll get super clear on your inspirational goal using a short visualisation technique.
- Create clear milestones and practical action steps to allow you to bridge the gap and achieve your goals.
- We will introduce eteaket’s Tea In Mind concept: these simple 3 min tea routines will empower you to pause, re-balance & create a calming space for your mind helping you visualise your goal daily.
Limited tickets available
Secure your online ticket now as spaces are limited. £1 of each ticket will be donated to Health In Mind to help them promote mental health & wellbeing. >>Secure your £10 ticket here<< – Limited availability.
Once you’ve purchased your ticket, we will email you details of the zoom meeting in advance.
Online workshop Thursday 4 June at 5pm-6pm.
See you there
Erica (founder of eteaket tea) & Laura (Career & Life Coach, Laura Ogilvie-Jones).