New Eco-Friendly Travel Cups by Huski Home
We’re excited have got our hands on these gorgeous eco-friendly travel cups by Huski Home.
A truly sustainable travel cup. Rice husks are a potential bio-hazard if not re-purposed or disposed of properly. This is why Huski Home recycles rice husks to create a durable, environmentally friendly, non-toxic material.
- 500ml so perfect for tea
- Non-toxic, melamine, BPA and silicone-free
- Biodegradable, eco-friendly and sustainable
- Leak-proof flip lid and a non-slip base
- Great for hot or iced beverages on the go
- Twin walled to keep your drinks warmer for longer without burning your hands
- Also, insulated to keep hot drinks at an optimum temperature for up to 90 minutes
- Available in Duck Egg and Rose
Not only are they biodegradable, eco-friendly & sustainable, they are also perfect for hot or iced beverages a-like at home or on the go. We absolutely love our HUSKI cups and we think you will too. HUSKI is a family-run company with a strong focus on sustainability similar to ourselves. Created with 100% recycled materials, these rice husk cups create an exciting eco alternative!
Easily brew your favourite loose leaf tea in our 100% plastic-free self-fill teabags for the perfect eco-brew. Also, we love to see you enjoy your tea moments, so don’t forget to tag us on instagram @eteaket!
Special launch offer of Travel Cups by HUSKI Home
A must have accessory on your daily walk at the moment, we’ve got a special launch offer for you! We have paired together a 500ml Huski Travel Cup in Duck Egg blue and 100g of Positivitea tea for the very special price of £15 (saving you £4.94, helping you stay positive and getting you outside). Our Positivitea & HUSKI Gift Set is here for a limited time so grab this deal while you can.