Cuppas For Causes
Cuppas for Causes is our amazing charity initiative launched in January 2014. Read on for some highlights of our current work.
Aberlour Children’s Trust: mentoring scheme & fundraising
We work with Aberlour Children’s Trust hosting events, raising funds and awareness for this amazing charity. In October 2015 we also launched our very own mentoring scheme with Aberlour.
Education for children in Assam, India
Thanks to our trade customers during October 2015, we provided over 3,000 days of education support to disadvantaged children in Parijat Academy in Assam. From November 2015 to date we’re supporting them with education for a month for each new trade customer. Parijat Academy is a non profitable school providing free education to underprivileged children. With the amazing B1G1 scheme we are supporting the school on an ongoing basis, Click here to find out more.
Since 2014, we’ve worked with a host of organisations and managed to:
- Raised over £300 for Cancer Research through a tea Dryathalon
- Provided over 2000 meals for children in India
- Hosted a tea blending night with the kids and staff from Aberlour Childrens Charity
- Hosted an Afternoon Tea for the kids, parents and staff at The Edinburgh Sick Kids Foundation
- Hosted an Afternoon Tea for Lifecare where we raised £250 and are delighted to be doing some more events with them later this year
- Worked with the amazing Bethany where the eteaket team manned the soup van every Wednesday throughout June 2014
- Helped raise funds for Aberlour through their Strictly Come Prancing event
- Hosted the Breakfast of Champions donating £1 from every breakfast sold to Aberlour to provide a breakfast for a disadvantaged child in Scotland.
- Supported Aberlour at their amazing Ironride event, providing teas for all the brave participants.
Sign up below for our newsletter to keep uptodate.