Also available in our 100% plastic-free leaf tea bags!
This tea really is Blooming Marvellous!
Our Blooming Marvellous is just that… blooming marvellous! Flavoured Sencha green leaf is expertly blended with bright mallow and sunflower petals, exquisite rosebuds, sweet vanilla and fresh tangy fruit. Creating a sweet and slightly floral green tea with bags of taste and personality!
Blooming Marvellous is a lively blend that will be sure to put a smile on your face and a spring in your step. For those more adventurous tea lovers Blooming Marvellous is fabulous as a boozy tea cocktail!
We provide the highest quality ethically sourced teas from all over the world. What could possibly be better than that you may ask… Well, our teas are 100% plastic free. From the bio-film we use to hold them, we also use biodegradable and compostable labels on our refills and sachets, so we have you covered to enjoy our tea responsibly. Because really, to enjoy natures wonders, we all need to take care of it.
By switching to loose leaf tea you’re not only saving the planet from more packaging but you’re getting a great cup of tea. If you’re new to loose leaf tea, fear not. We have 100% plastic-free self-fill teabags with drawstrings for you to create your brew.
We think the best way to enjoy it is with an Infuser Mug or an Infuser Teapot like our colourful Eteaket teapots, (or the amazing cast iron Japanese Style teapots). Other handy tools include the Perfect Tea Measure Spoon and a Tea Timer.
Blooming Marvellous • Tequila • Agave Syrup • Lemon Juice • Salt & sugar mix • Ice
1. Brew a pot of Blooming Marvellous. Leave to cool for 1-2 hours.
2. In a jam jar add ice, 2 parts Blooming Marvellous and 1 part Tequila. Add half a teaspoon of Agave syrup and a generous squeeze of lemon.
4. Add two shots of Rum (70ml). Shake.
5. Rim your cup with the sugar and salt blend. Pour in your cocktail. Garnish with a lemon wheel.
Blooming Marvellous • Sugar • Gin • EggvLemon • Popping Candy • Orange
1. Brew a pot of Blooming Marvellous with 4 teaspoons of sugar in. Leave to cool.
2. Beat an egg white until it forms soft peaks.
3. In a cocktail shaker add 2 parts Blooming Marvellous, 2 parts Gin, the 1/2 egg white a squeeze of lemon and a squeeze of orange. Shake.
4. Pour into a cocktail glass. Sprinkle with popping candy.
Blooming Marvellous Iced Tea:
1. Brew a pot of extra strength Blooming Marvellous (leave to brew for 2 minutes) with two teaspoons of honey in.
2. Leave to cool.
3. Pour over ice and garnish with a slice of orange. To add a bit of a sparkle add a dash of real lemonade and for a real twist a splash of gin.