Blooming Marvellous • Tequila • Agave Syrup • Rum Lemon Juice • Salt & sugar mix • Ice
1. Brew a pot of Blooming Marvellous. Leave to cool for 1-2 hours.
2. In a jam jar add ice, 2 parts Blooming Marvellous and 1 part Tequila. Add half a teaspoon of Agave syrup and a generous squeeze of lemon.
4. Add two shots of Rum (70ml). Shake.
5. Rim your cup with the sugar and salt blend. Pour in your cocktail. Garnish with a lemon wheel.
Blooming Marvellous • Sugar • Gin • Egg & Lemon • Popping Candy • Orange
1. Brew a pot of Blooming Marvellous with 4 teaspoons of sugar in. Leave to cool.
2. Beat an egg white until it forms soft peaks.
3. In a cocktail shaker add 2 parts Blooming Marvellous, 2 parts Gin, the 1/2 egg white, a squeeze of lemon and a squeeze of orange. Shake.
4. Pour into a cocktail glass. Sprinkle with popping candy.
Blooming Marvellous Iced Tea:
1. Brew a pot of extra strength Blooming Marvellous (leave to brew for 2 minutes) with two teaspoons of honey in.
2. Leave to cool.
3. Pour over ice and garnish with a slice of orange. To add a bit of a sparkle add a dash of real lemonade and for a real twist a splash of gin.