Also available in our biodegradable leaf tea bags!
This tea really is Blooming Marvellous!
Our Blooming Marvellous is just that… blooming marvellous! Flavoured Sencha green leaf is expertly blended with bright mallow and sunflower petals, exquisite rosebuds, sweet vanilla and fresh tangy fruit. Creating a sweet and slightly floral green tea with bags of taste and personality!
Blooming Marvellous is a lively blend that will be sure to put a smile on your face and a spring in your step. For those more adventurous tea lovers Blooming Marvellous is fabulous as a boozy tea cocktail!
Pause, Rebalance & Thrive.
Our mission is to empower you to pause and rebalance whilst sipping ethically sourced, highest quality tea. Our 3 step ‘tea in mind’ process fuses our knowledge of tea with our love for self-care & philosophy by suggesting a series of tea routines.
> You can read all about our Tea in Mind concept here <
Our tea is carefully curated and ethically sourced from the highest quality tea gardens all over the world. The packaging is also created with care to ensure we do our part to look after nature’s wonders.
Our loose leaf & tea bag cartons are 100% plastic free; they are crafted from recyclable cardboard and the inner bag is Natureflex, a biodegradable film created using wood pulp!
Our new 20g & 100g steel tins are designed to be reused again and again, and you can decant your leaf tea straight in.
We are committed to removing the very last of the plastic from our tea range. Our next big packaging change will be sourcing a fully sustainable bag for our 250g loose leaf & 45 tea bags, for now they are a high grade recyclable plastic so please reuse & recycle them responsibly.
By switching to loose leaf tea you’re not only saving the planet from more packaging but you’re getting a great cup of tea. If you’re new to loose leaf tea, fear not. We have 100% plastic-free self-fill teabags with drawstrings for you to create your brew.
We think the best way to enjoy it is with an Infuser Mug or an Infuser Teapot like our colourful eteaket teapots. Other handy tools include the Perfect Tea Measure Spoon and a Tea Timer.
Blooming Marvellous • Tequila • Agave Syrup • Lemon Juice • Salt & sugar mix • Ice
1. Brew a pot of Blooming Marvellous. Leave to cool for 1-2 hours.
2. In a jam jar add ice, 2 parts Blooming Marvellous and 1 part Tequila. Add half a teaspoon of Agave syrup and a generous squeeze of lemon.
4. Add two shots of Rum (70ml). Shake.
5. Rim your cup with the sugar and salt blend. Pour in your cocktail. Garnish with a lemon wheel.
Blooming Marvellous • Sugar • Gin • EggvLemon • Popping Candy • Orange
1. Brew a pot of Blooming Marvellous with 4 teaspoons of sugar in. Leave to cool.
2. Beat an egg white until it forms soft peaks.
3. In a cocktail shaker add 2 parts Blooming Marvellous, 2 parts Gin, the 1/2 egg white a squeeze of lemon and a squeeze of orange. Shake.
4. Pour into a cocktail glass. Sprinkle with popping candy.
Blooming Marvellous Iced Tea:
1. Brew a pot of extra strength Blooming Marvellous (leave to brew for 2 minutes) with two teaspoons of honey in.
2. Leave to cool.
3. Pour over ice and garnish with a slice of orange. To add a bit of a sparkle add a dash of real lemonade and for a real twist a splash of gin.