Top 10 Christmas Gifts For Tea Lovers!
With only 4 more Saturdays to go before Christmas Day and if you’re like me, the panic is setting in slightly in the gift buying! Have no fear, we’ve put together a list of our Top 10 Gifts for Tea Lovers this Christmas.
1. The eteaket Tea Club (£39.95-£124.95) – Enjoy award winning eteaket tea delivered every month to your doorstep with our fabulous eteaket Tea Club. Available as 3, 6 or 12 Month subscriptions, or if your gift recipient is already a Tea Club member, why not renew their membership with your Tea Club Renewal option. Initial Order: You will receive one of our Aqua eteaket loose leaf tea teapots and a large tube (100g) of one of our fabulous teas all beautifully gift wrapped along with your very own tea map and a discount code for 10% off all online orders for the duration of your subscription. 2nd & subsequent months: Then every month we’ll delight you with a large tube (100g) of our award winning tea to enjoy in your fabulous new teapot. It’s the gift that keeps on giving!
2. “A Cup of Tea Solves Everything” enamel pin badge, Nikki McWilliams (£7.50)– never has a wee pin badge ever said a truer word! It makes a great stocking filler or secret Santa gift and as tea lovers, is right up our street.
3. Loyal Scottie Dog Mug, Cherith Harrisson (£10.95) – Cherith’s work is inspired by British animals and wildlife and we couldn’t decide on a favourite! Match up the personality of the recipient to one of Cherith’s animals for added sentiment, like the Noble Stag or Cheery Red Squirrel.
4. eteaket Moment Set (£64.95) – Sometimes we need a time out, a pause, a moment for ourselves. The eteaket Moment set brings the simple pleasure of proper tea, to be enjoyed anywhere. Working alongside talented artists, we’ve created this perfect eteaket moment, it includes everything you or the recipient will need for your time-out bubble.
5. Tea Syphon, Hario (£130) – Originally for Coffee, we’ve taken to brewing our own teas in this futuristic innovative vessel. It’s a pretty exhilarating way to brew tea and the finished cup is full of flavour unlike anything brewed using more traditional methods. Working via vacuum water at the bottom of the Syphon heats up, once at boiling temperature the top chamber which contains the tea is attached, the water moves up into the top chamber, agitating the leaves in such a way that the aroma and flavour of the tea is enhanced. We have three in use daily at our eteaket Store (111, Rose Street) and they are now available to buy in store too.
6. Tea Cup Jewellery, Miss Katie Cupcakes (£10) – Based in Edinburgh’s Old Town, you’ll find Miss Katie Cupcakes on 52 Cockburn St. Full of adorable kitsch and novelty jewellery, we couldn’t help ourselves with the collection of miniature teacup rings, necklaces and earrings. The perfect gift for a tea or vintage style lover alike!
7. Blooming Marvellous Tea Candle, eteaket & Laura Thomas Linens (£19) – Our Blooming Marvellous candle is a beautiful handmade, soy wax candle made in collaboration with Laura Thomas Linens. Of course this isn’t just any candle. The candle contains our fabulous Blooming Marvellous Green tea, filling the room with a gorgeous scent of raspberry, vanilla and rose.
8. Tea Chocolate, eteaket & Coco Chocolatier (£4.50) – Currently only available in our eteaket Store (111 Rose St) and Tea Room (41 Frederick St), we’ve collaborated with Edinburgh based Chocolatier, Coco Chocolate and have created 4 beautifully unique milk and white chocolate bars. The beauty of it is the only flavoring used in these chocolate bars is our tea! Available as Royal Earl Grey, Bollywood Dreams Chai, Chilli Rooibos and Blooming Marvellous. They’re perfect for pairing up with our Loose Leaf Tea or Tea Bags as a gift this Christmas.
9. Hybrid Teapot, Restoration Yard (£95) – With a fusion of Oriental and European style, it’s a bit of a splurge but this beautiful Teapot would make an interesting and unique gift for a tea lover! Available online and in the gem that is the Restoration Yard at Dalkeith Country Park, you can also find teacups and saucers, milk jugs and sugar bowls to complete this unusual and eye-catching tea set!
10. Morning Glory, eteaket (£14.95) – The perfect pairing of Infuser Mug and Breakfast Blend Loose Leaf tea. For someone who’s always on the go in the morning or just enjoys a proper Loose Leaf brew with less faff. The handy Infuser mug has a coaster and removable infuser so you can enjoy a perfectly brewed mug of eteaket tea, every time.
And there you have it, our Top 10 Gifts for Tea lovers to enjoy this Christmas. Best of luck and may your Christmas be filled with good times and tea!
best Christmas wishes,
eteaket Ella x